Thursday, April 28, 2011

A New Way Bloggers Can Earn Money From Their Blogs: Real Estate Plugs

ProBloggers usually earn from their blogs by allotting display ad space on their posts via Google AdSense or other networks like NuffNang. Some bloggers with sufficient regular traffic sometimes get writing jobs where they get paid to write or put up a special post about a product, service or a topic.


Here's another way for bloggers to earn: commissions from real estate leads. Similar to paid blogging, the blogger can post a write-up about a specific real estate property and include the contact info of a specific agent selling that property. The deal is that the agent will give a certain commission to the blogger should the lead end up as a closed sale.


For example, here's my friend, Ryan Florendo's offer for bloggers who can provide leads for him for the Megaworld development he's selling, ViceRoy@Fort Bonifacio:
How to earn more by just blogging?
Hi I’m Ryan L. Florendo, Junior Property Consultant from Megaworld Corporation. I am now starting my campaign of extending my network of clients by asking for the services of bloggers to write about our properties here in Forbestown Center & McKinley Hill and at the same time promote me as the direct contact for the projects. This will enable me to tap more clients through the followers of the blogs.
 
In return, I am willing to give 10% of my commission for every closed sales generated from the networks of bloggers. This will be a favorable deal for each blogger since the more exposure that I receive, the more chances of closing deals and the bigger the rewards. Are you in? If interested, please contact me at 09064206365.


Care to give it a try and possibly earn extra income? Give Ryan a call or text. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Breaks

Spread the word!