Monday, August 13, 2012

A Scientific-Philosophical Discourse on Intelligent Design -- a.k.a. Pisay Alumni chatting on Facebook


I believe I was half-drunk last Saturday evening when a curious question popped into my head which prompted me to post it on the Pisay (PSHS Alumni) Facebook group.
What happened, albeit the question's inaccuracy and being naive, a surprising discussion on everything including the universe and God's existence followed in a span of a day.
It was so amusing to me that I'm posting it here on my blog. Don't worry if you get lost in the logic. I got lost too. But it felt like i was reading a script of The Big Bang Theory.


To the guys who posted: Pardon me but I'll be revealing your names as is. Tell me if you want them removed:

------------------------


























No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Breaks

Spread the word!